Close

The admissions to first year BTech and MCA course is based on the ranks obtained in the State Entrance Examinations conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Examinations. Admissions to MTech aided courses are based on the rank list prepared by the DTE, Thiruvananthapuram. For all the above courses, 85% seats are admitted by the state Government and remaining 15% of the seats are filled by the management based on the ranks obtained in the list published by DTE. Engineering diploma holders are eligible for admissions to second year BTech based on the entrance test conducted by State Government Technical directorate.  MTech in computer Aided Structural Engineering and Production and Industrial Engineering are self financing courses. For both of these courses, 50% of the seats are filled by the management based on the ranklist published by the DTE.

Program Qualification Eligibility
BTech +2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as core subjects with minimum 50% marks in Mathematics All Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination.
MTech (CASE and PIE)  BTech/BE in appropriate branch of engineering with minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent   50% seats are filled by DTE,Trivandrum, Other 50% seats are filled by Test and interview conducted by respective Department from the rank list published by DTE, GATE *
MTech(Aided) BTech/BE in appropriate branch of engineering with minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent  15 seats are filled from the list prepared by DTE, 3 seats by management
MCA Degree with Mathematics, Computer Science or Statistics as one of the subject not less than 55% marks excluding languages in the qualifying examination. Kerala State Entrance Examination.

* Students having GATE score will get Stipend.