The admissions to first year B.Tech and MCA courses are based on the ranks obtained in the State Entrance Examinations conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations. Admissions to M.Tech aided courses are based on the rank list prepared by the DTE, Thiruvananthapuram. For all the above courses, 85% of seats are admitted by the State Government. The remaining 15% of the seats are filled by the management based on the ranks obtained in the list published by DTE. Engineering diploma holders are eligible for admission to second year B.Tech based on the entrance test conducted by the State Government Technical Directorate. M.Tech in Computer Aided Structural Engineering and Production and Industrial Engineering are self-financing courses. For both of these courses, 50% of the seats are filled by the management based on the rank list published by the DTE.
The medium of instruction for all the above courses would be English.
|B.Tech||Plus two with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry/Computer Science/Biotechnology/Biology, as one of the optional subjects with at least 45% marks put together in the above subjects||All Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination|
|M.Tech (Aided)||B.Tech/BE in appropriate branch of engineering with a minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent||15 seats are filled from the list prepared by DTE and 3 seats by management|
|M.Tech (Self-financing)||B.Tech/BE in appropriate branch of engineering with a minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent||50% of seats are filled by DTE, Thiruvananthapuram, and 50% of seats are filled by tests and interviews conducted by the respective departments from the rank list published by DTE, GATE *|
|MCA||Degree with Mathematics, Computer Science, or Statistics as one of the subjects with not less than 55% marks excluding languages in the qualifying examination||Kerala State Entrance Examination|
* Students having GATE score will get Stipend.