|Branch||First Year Intake||Lateral Entry Intake||Total||Duration|
|Civil Engineering||120||12||132||4 Years|
|Mechanical Engineering||120||12||132||4 Years|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||120||12||132||4 Years|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||120||12||132||4 Years|
|Computer Science and Engineering||60||6||66||4 Years|
|Computer Science and Engineering (Data Science)||60||6||66||4 Years|
|Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||60||NA||60||4 Years|
Admission to 85% of seats is based on the rank obtained in the All Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by the Government of Kerala. The remaining 15% of seats are filled by the management, which is also based on the rank obtained in the Entrance Examination. (See the link ADMISSIONS for more).
Candidates for admission to the B.Tech Degree course shall be required to have passed the higher secondary/+2/XII examination conducted by boards/departments recognized/accepted by the University, obtaining not less than 50% marks in Mathematics and not less than 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together or the diploma examination in Engineering, Kerala or any examination accepted by the Government of Kerala as equivalent thereto with 50% marks in the final qualifying examination, subject to the usual concession allowed for backward and other communities as specified from time to time.
Engineering diploma holders are eligible for admission to B.Tech second year, based on the entrance test conducted by the State Government Technical Directorate.