|Master of Computer applications(MCA)||30||2 Years|
Admission to 85% of seats is based on the rank obtained in the Kerala Entrance Examination conducted by the Government of Kerala. The remaining 15% of seats are filled by the management, which is also based on the rank obtained in the Entrance Examination. (See the link ADMISSIONS for more).
The minimum qualification for admission is B.Sc. Comp. Sc, BCA or B.Sc or B.Com degree with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects with not less than 55% marks, excluding languages, in the qualifying examination.
Candidates with B.Sc. Comp Sc, BCA, B.Sc/ B.Com degree of any recognized University or any other degree accepted as equivalent to these degrees are alone eligible to apply.